The most versatile of all window treatments. Graber Blinds provide excellent privacy and light control as well as a wide selection of color and design choices.
Sorenta Soft Horizontal Blinds
Classic blinds have evolved. With beauty that belies their simplicity, Sorenta Soft Horizontal Blinds are supple, whisper-quiet, and virtually maintenance-free. Extremely lightweight, these blinds can be raised and lowered with ease. Forgiving, flexible slats bend with you, then gently bounce back into position.
Sorenta’s fabric slats are also durable and resilient. Moisture resistant, they are a perfect addition to high-humidity rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms.
Fully open, Sorenta Soft Horizontal Blinds allow the sunshine to stream into your room. Tilted closed, they grant full privacy while bathing your space in diffused daylight.
Graber Faux Wood
Transform any room with Graber Faux Wood Blinds, a sturdy, strong, and cost-effective way to decorate your home.
- Lake Forest® Faux Wood Blinds. An affordable alternative to wood, these enduring, easy-to-clean blinds are engineered to withstand moisture.
- Lake Forest Premium Faux Wood Blinds. The perfect counterpart for the Graber Wood Blinds throughout your home, Lake Forest Premium Faux Wood Blinds coordinate beautifully in matching color and wood grain.
- Traditions® Composite Blinds. Get the look you want with the strength and resilience you need. Composite blinds combine the extraordinary look of wood with extra durability, making them a perfect addition to high humidity areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, or laundry rooms. Where traditional wood blinds are not recommended, these perform beautifully.
Warmth and Beauty
Used in furnishings for centuries from the most elegant carved filigrees to the simplest Shaker chairs, wood can embody any style.
From rustic to ultramodern, wood can take on a variety of paint and stain colors, setting the tone for your living spaces and carrying an aesthetic theme from room to room.
We start with the basics—superior materials and craftsmanship—so you can focus on the details that will make your Graber Traditions Wood Blinds the perfect addition to your home.
Whether your home décor is traditional, contemporary, or eclectic, versatile Graber Traditions Wood Blinds can add warmth and beauty to your living spaces.
Economical horizontal blinds make a subtle statement. Aluminum blinds feature an anti-static finish that repels dust and resists scratches and stains while designer vinyl blinds offer extra-thick PVC slats for improved privacy, durability, and energy efficiency.
- Different Sizes for Different Views. Horizontal blinds come in varying slat sizes so you can create the look that perfectly fits the scale of your window. Larger slats provide a clearer view.
- Control Options. Easily regulate the light in each room with your choice of controls.
- Privacy and Light Control. Ensure that your blinds provide the level of privacy you desire with routeless blinds and cloth tapes.
Sophisticated Graber Vertical Blinds give patio doors and large windows drama and dimension. Fabric, sheer, or vinyl louvers form a perfect top-to-bottom solution. Use them to make a bold color statement, match an existing color in your décor, or continue the look of your Graber Horizontal Blinds, simply on a grander scale.
- Fabric Vertical Blinds. Choose from an extensive collection of designer-inspired fabrics. Light-filtering and room-darkening fabric louvers.
- Vinyl Vertical Blinds. Traditional vinyl vertical blinds combine linear beauty with functional charm for long-lasting appeal. Available in either crown or S-shaped louver styles to create just the right look.
- Sheer Vertical Blinds. Sheer vertical blinds combine the flowing appearance of drapery and the practicality of easy light control. When rotated open, vinyl louvers draped in sheer fabric let in softly diffused light.